- Digitally printed traffic signs using the transparent Electronic Cuttable Film 1170C as an overlaminate can be CE marked following the respective European Technical Approval (ETA)
- Due to the high transparency of 3M Electronic Cuttable Films, retroreflective signs made with these films give equal or better retroreflective performance than sheetings screenprinted with transparent inks
- Transparent coloured Electronic Cuttable Films applied to white 3M™ Reflective Sheeting can be expected to give performance comparable to integrally coloured reflective sheetings
- Imaging through a solvent free process compared to screenprinting inks
- Provides optimal cutting, weeding, lifting, and transfer features
Transparent overlay film with pressure-sensitive adhesive, typically used as an overlaminate in the 3M UV digital printing process. Recommended for 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Reflective Sheeting and High Intensity Prismatic Reflective Sheeting. Expected durability of traffic signs is comparable to that of the 3M Reflective Sheetings on which is applied.
Highly transparent to give equal or better retroreflective performance than sheetings screened with transparent inks